Traditional private practice video appointment requires ~10 minutes of admin time:
1. Patients calls reception to book appointment (3 mins) during office hours
2. Admin send out video link to patient (2 mins)
3. Patient joins non-unique practitioner URL for consultation
4. Practitioner raises invoice for service retrospectively
5. Practice use reception / billing service to collect payment, often weeks later (5+ minutes)
Processing video appointments on Hero uses 0 minutes of admin time:
1. Patient finds appointment online 24/7, books and pays in advance. Emailed receipt automatically.
2. Unique video link sent to patient 10 minutes in advance of appointment via SMS/Email or accessed via patient portal
3. Practitioner joins video through Hero platform.
4. If necessary practitioner can raise follow-up invoice, automatically collected via email/SMS
For a private GP doing 60 appointments a week, Hero equates to an admin time saving of 50 hours a month, or £7,500 a year (based on £25K admin salary fully loaded).